TC - in order to correct in-text citations
- Corrigendum1 pageEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
This European Standard gives details for the classification of gas appliances according to the method of supplying combustion air and of evacuating the products of combustion. […] This European Standard is a guide for the harmonization of products standards, for the preparation of installation standards and for the common understanding of the types of gas Appliances.
- Standard48 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
This European Standard specifies general requirements for the construction, testing and performance of electrically operated carbon monoxide gas detection apparatus, designed for continuous operation in domestic premises. The apparatus may be mains-powered or battery-powered. Such apparatus is intended to warn of an accumulation of CO, enabling the occupant to react before being exposed to significant risk.
Additional requirements for apparatus to be used in recreational vehicles and similar premises are specified in EN 50291-2.
NOTE 1 For caravan holiday homes EN 50291-1 applies.
This European Standard specifies two types of apparatus, these are:
- type A - to provide a visual and audible alarm and an executive action in the form of a transmittable output signal that can be used to actuate directly or indirectly a ventilation or other ancillary device;
- type B - to provide a visual and audible alarm only.
NOTE 2 Both type A and type B apparatus can be interconnected.
This European Standard excludes apparatus for:
- the detection of combustible gases, other than carbon monoxide itself (see EN 50194-1);
- the detection of CO in industrial installations (see EN 45544-1, EN 45544-2 and EN 45544-3) or commercial premises;
- CO measurement for smoke and fire detection;
- CO measurement in carparks and tunnels.
NOTE 3 See EN 50545-1.
- Standard40 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard – translation42 pagesSlovenian languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day