This document specifies three permeametric methods for the determination of the fineness of flax fibres. — Constant flow method, with two compressions, using a test piece of parallel fibres (see Clause 5); — Simplified constant flow method, with one compression, using a test piece of fibres distributed "at random" (see Clause 6); — Constant pressure method, with one compression, using a test piece of fibres distributed "at random" (see Clause 7). This document is applicable to the various forms possible for flax fibres, i.e. long strands, broken strands, all kinds of tow and at all stages of manufacture of these substances.
- Standard23 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard18 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Standard20 pagesFrench languagesale 15% off
This document specifies criteria, with relevant test methods, to be applied in describing single spun grey cotton yarns. These yarns are widely used in international trade.
- Standard6 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
ISO 18068:2014 specifies a test method to determine the total sugar content in cotton fibres. Spectrophotometry is used as a quantitative determination method, and 3,5-dihydroxytoluene-sulfuric acid solution is used as a colour developer. ISO 18068:2014 is applicable to cotton fibres.
- Standard5 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft9 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off