This European standard (EN) provides a general methodology for:
- Assessing the recyclability of energy related products
- Assessing the recoverability of energy related products
- Assessing the ability to access or remove certain components or assemblies from energy related products to facilitate their potential for recycling or other recovery operations.
- Assessing the recyclability of critical raw materials from energy related products.
This EN will elaborate on recyclability and recoverability in a horizontal, cross-product way. However, a correct assessment can only be done in a product-specific way, taking into account specific parameters of a specific product group. This standard will define a series of parameters which may be considered to calculate product specific recycling and recoverability rates.
- Standard25 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day