The standard will cover a set of parameters for assessing durability of energy-related products (ErP) and a general method to describe and assess the durability of ErP, i.e. both electrotechnical and non-electro technical products, respectively it shall be applicable to all energy-related products, that is, all products covered by the Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC.
- Standard32 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
This European standard (EN) provides a general methodology for:
- Assessing the recyclability of energy related products
- Assessing the recoverability of energy related products
- Assessing the ability to access or remove certain components or assemblies from energy related products to facilitate their potential for recycling or other recovery operations.
- Assessing the recyclability of critical raw materials from energy related products.
This EN will elaborate on recyclability and recoverability in a horizontal, cross-product way. However, a correct assessment can only be done in a product-specific way, taking into account specific parameters of a specific product group. This standard will define a series of parameters which may be considered to calculate product specific recycling and recoverability rates.
- Standard25 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day