This document provides guidelines for suppliers to show in which part of the Sustainable Development Goals fine bubble technologies can contribute to users. This document also provides guidelines for document writers to assess the contribution of their documents related to fine bubble technology to the Sustainable Development Goals. It also enables users to understand the benefits of using fine bubble technologies.
- Technical report12 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft12 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
This document specifies the terminology related to dissolved air flotation (DAF) bubble bed and its characteristics in the dissolved air flotation process.
- Standard5 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft5 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
This document establishes the general principles and descriptors to allow users to describe the quality of the liquid media and the size and concentration of fine bubbles. It is also intended to allow users to classify fine bubbles by rise velocity.
- Standard10 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
ISO 20480-1:2017 specifies terminology and definitions used in the area of fine bubble technology. Terminology in this document covers general principles, measurements, and individual applications of fine bubble technology.
- Standard6 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft19 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off