This document specifies requirements for the competence, consistent operation and impartiality of
accreditation bodies assessing and accrediting conformity assessment bodies.
NOTE In the context of this document, activities covered by accreditation include, but are not limited to,
testing, calibration, inspection, certification of management systems, persons, products, processes and services,
provision of proficiency testing, production of reference materials, validation and verification.
- Standard37 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is applicable to all organizations performing laboratory activities, regardless of the number of personnel.
Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer-assessment, accreditation bodies, and others use ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories.
- Standard39 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard – translation51 pagesSlovenian and English languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
This International Standard contains requirements for the competence of bodies performing inspection and for the impartiality and consistency of their inspection activities. It applies to inspection bodies of type A, B or C, as defined in this International Standard, and it applies to any stage of inspection.
- Standard26 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard – translation32 pagesSlovenian and English languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day