ISO/IEC 17025:2017 specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is applicable to all organizations performing laboratory activities, regardless of the number of personnel.
Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer-assessment, accreditation bodies, and others use ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories.
- Standard39 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard – translation51 pagesSlovenian and English languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
- Standard42 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard – translation55 pagesSlovenian and English languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
1.1 This European Standard specifies the different types of inspection documents supplied to the purchaser, in accordance with the requirements of the order, for the delivery of all metallic products e.g. plates, sheets, bars, forgings, castings, whatever their method of production.
1.2 This standard may also apply to non-metallic products.
1.3 This standard is used in conjunction with the product specifications which specify the technical delivery conditions of the products.
NOTE 1 The list of information that may be included in the inspection documents can be found in appropriate documents, e.g. prEN 10168 for steel.
NOTE 2 Annex A gives a summary of the different inspection documents.
- Standard10 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard9 pagesGerman languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day