This document specifies immersive media metrics and the measurement framework. The immersive media metrics can be collected by service providers and used to enhance the immersive media quality and experiences. This document also includes a client reference model with observation and measurement points for collection of the metrics.
- Standard16 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft16 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Standard4 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft4 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
This document describes the reference software and conformance suite for the file format documents in MPEG-4 and MPEG-H. Since these documents share a lot of technology, their reference software and conformance program are being handled together. These documents are: ISO/IEC 14496-12, ISO/IEC 14496-14, ISO/IEC 14496-15, ISO/IEC 14496-30 and ISO/IEC 23008-12. The purpose of the conformance suite is to cover the set of valid features that can be exercised in the file format. Media conformance is not covered, though of course in order to exercise the file format features, media will be stored.
- Standard22 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft22 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
The network-based media processing (NBMP) framework defines the interfaces including both data formats and application programming interfaces (APIs) among the entities connected through digital networks for media processing. Users can access and configure their operations remotely for efficient, intelligent processing. This document describes and manages workflows to be applied to the media data. This process includes uploading of media data to the network, instantiation of the media processing tasks, and configuration of the tasks. The framework enables dynamic creation of media processing pipelines, as well as access to processed media data and metadata in real-time or in a deferred way. The media and metadata formats used between the media source, workflow manager and media processing entities in a media processing pipeline are also specified.
- Standard124 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft124 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
This document specifies the ISO base media file format, which is a general format forming the basis for a number of other more specific file formats. This format contains the timing, structure, and media information for timed sequences of media data, such as audio-visual presentations.
- Standard245 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft242 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
This document provides guidance for implementing and deploying systems based on ISO/IEC 23008‑1.
- Technical report142 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft142 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Standard15 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft15 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Standard31 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft31 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Standard1 pageEnglish languagesale 15% off
This document specifies the conformance and reference software implementing the test vectors comprising media presentation descriptions, segments and combinations thereof in ISO/IEC 23009‑1, and the corresponding software modules.
- Standard87 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
- Draft87 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
ISO/IEC 23008-11:2015 specifies MPEG Composition Information (CI), a method describing composition information of media for delivery of multimedia services over packet-based heterogeneous networks. The technologies for composition function specify the method associating content delivered in the format defined in this part of ISO/IEC 23008 to the presentation and the method representing synchronization between timed and non-timed content.
- Standard34 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off