ISO/IEC 17025:2017 specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is applicable to all organizations performing laboratory activities, regardless of the number of personnel.
Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer-assessment, accreditation bodies, and others use ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories.
- Standard39 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Standard – translation51 pagesSlovenian and English languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Draft36 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
- Amendment5 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day
IEC 61671-2:2016(E) defines an exchange format, utilizing extensible markup language (XML), for both the static description of instrument models, and the specific description of instrument instance information.
- Standard42 pagesEnglish languagesale 15% off
This part of IEC 61672 provides details of the tests necessary to verify conformance to all mandatory specifications given in IEC 61672-1 for time-weighting sound level meters, integrating-averaging sound level meters, and integrating sound level meters. Patternevaluation tests apply for each channel of a multi-channel sound level meter, as necessary. Tests and test methods are applicable to class 1 and class 2 sound level meters. The aim is to ensure that all laboratories use consistent methods to perform pattern-evaluation tests.
- Standard42 pagesEnglish languagesale 10% offe-Library read for1 day